Dear Synergy Martial Arts Family,
I have some very exciting news to announce! Synergy Martial Arts is becoming the martial arts program at All About Kids. I started the All About Kids martial arts program in 2002 and I am excited to have the opportunity to be a part of the organization once again.
There are many advantages to this merger for our students. There are now more class times, a larger facility with multiple workout decks, a fully stocked pro-shop and so much more!
Below are some key details:
- The last day of classes at Synergy will be Thursday, December 26th.
- Classes will resume Monday, December 30th at All About Kids on Blankenbaker.
- There will be NO changes to the current curriculum.
- Your tuition will remain EXACTLY the same!
- Synergy will be become Just for Kicks Martial Arts.
Below is a link to the new Just for Kicks schedule that will begin on Monday, January 13th.
Prior to the new schedule starting, Synergy students are encouraged to come to any of the existing age-appropriate classes at All About Kids! Below are my recommendations:
Lil’ Dragons – Mighty Kids I or II
Karate Kids – Taekwondo Rangers, Advanced Taekwondo, Black Belt Club
Teens, Adults – Taekwondo Warriors
I am sure you have a ton of questions! Please feel free to contact me directly at 502.809.1386
Synergy Martial Arts